Grapes (Black) Without Seed
Quantity: Select Quantity
Taste: Completely Sweet
Color: Blue/black variety
Size : Standard Size
Ideal For: All Human
note: Showing picture is only for visual of products. Product may be slightly differ. But quality 100%will be same.
₹60.00 – ₹115.00
Hello Dear! Please verify your postal code availability.
- Grapes are rich in polyphenolic phytochemical compound resveratrol. Resveratrol is one of the powerful anti-oxidant which has been found to play a protective role against cancers of colon and prostate, coronary heart disease (CHD), degenerative nerve disease, Alzheimer’s disease and viral/ fungal infections.
- Resveratrolreduces stroke risk by altering the molecular mechanisms inside the blood vessels. It does so, firstly by reducing the susceptibility of the blood vessel through decreased activity of angiotensin (a systemic hormone causing blood vessel constriction that would otherwise elevate blood pressure) and secondly, through increased production of vasodilator substance, nitric oxide (a beneficial compound that causes relaxation of blood vessels).
- Anthocyanins are another class of polyphenolic antioxidants present abundantly in the red grapes. These phytochemicals have been found to have an anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, as well as anti-cancer activity.
- Catechins, a type of flavonoid tannin group of anti-oxidants, discovered in the white/green varieties have also shown to possess these health-protective functions.
- Also, the berries are very low in calories. 100 g fresh grapes just provide 69 calories but zero cholesterol levels.